Let's discuss the subscriber lifecycle on Smugglr Framework. Here we will discuss milestones of a subscriber converting from a potential lead to an engaged customer.
The First and foremost task for any business is to acquire subscribers. To build messenger subscriber base there are multiple channels:-
- Messenger Plugins
- Facebook Messenger Chat Widget
- Facebook Comment Targeting
- Smugglr Website Widgets
- Facebook Messenger Advertising
- Email & Newsletter embedded with deep links
- Deep-link integrations over social media channels like Instagram, Twitter, etc.
As soon as a subscriber gets on board we suggest focusing on filling up user database with richer personalized information apart from the default information we receive once the user becomes a subscriber.
- Phone number
- Social Media Information
- Broadcast content based on user interests.
- Broadcast content to identify and assign interests.
- Broadcast polls, voting, and feedback messages to improve segments.
In the end, we need to ensure to gather more and more insights into subscriber profiling. This will help us identify what content to send the subscriber and keep him engaged.