We provide using widgets on your website to convert users coming to your web pages. Any user that clicks on the widget button directly becomes a subscriber in the system.
Drop-in a mail for Widget integration.
- 1.We have an 'unsubscribe' flow which gets triggered if a user types in 'Stop' or 'Unsubscribe'.
2. An 'Unsubscribe' button is also present in the menu.
In both the above cases, if a user opts-in, he will get unsubscribed from the list and will not receive any future campaigns.
How does it happen? - When a user opts-in, he will be tagged 'Unsubscribed User', post which he can be excluded from all the subsequent campaigns by using an 'Active list' while creating a broadcast.
*This feature can be integrated upon request.
To check the number of 'Unsubscribed users', follow the given steps:
Dashboard --> Tag Distribution --> Unsubscribe Tag
The Active list works as a condition that is applied when broadcasting a campaign. Target Audience can be further segmented and defined using the Active list.
For eg: Sending a campaign to users:
- 1.who have onboarded in the last 24 hours.
- 2.who wish to receive only weekly news.
- 3.who have subscribed, excluding the ones who have unsubscribed.
No. The campaign will not go to all users. It will exclude users who have unsubscribed as:
6.1. The First condition to select tag:- "all" means - all users irrespective of the tag.
6.2 Second condition to select active list:- "all users except unsubscribed" - list of users without the unsubscribed tag.
There are 2 possibilities for this:
- 1.User might not have followed through all the steps (unsubscribe flow) in the bot to unsubscribe.
- 2.The campaigns could have been broadcasted to 'ALL' users without excluding 'unsubscribed users' (using Active list).
8.1 Login to your Smugglr Account and click on your profile (top right corner).
8.2 Refresh your Facebook settings.
8.3 Link Smugglr to Facebook.
8.4 You will now be directed to Smugglr dashboard. Click on the 'Setup Page' button.
8.5 Select your page from the drop-down list and proceed with the 'Setup page' button.
8.6 Now Activate your page.
Once activated, you will have access to the bot again.